Monday, June 25, 2012

Mask Series VI


Shuttling back to the Mask Series I had started earlier, clicking masks I have stuck to the Mask Wall in my bedroom and coming through with a reflection that emerges with it, here is one more mask to the series... an Abandoned Mask. This is a mask I could not find a place in the wall to fit it in and hence lies around as dead as its natural self. Found lying for quite sometime now, it has started adding a character to the room and would be missed if I do dump it someday and thus lies once here and sometimes there. At times we too let a persona lie around though unused, though unusable, yet for some strange reason and for no reason, just let it lie around. Maybe it has a purpose to fulfill and I must borrow Shakespeare's  “O time, thou must untangle this, not I. / It is too hard a knot for me t’untie” to wonder and leave the rest to ponder when the time doth come

3 comments:

Jyoti Mishra said...

I stumbled upon your blog accidentally... n m glad I did :)

Lovely space u have..!!

Fredjeev said...

@Jyoti Mishra: Thanks. Hope you make it an occasional accident...

Jyoti Mishra said...

I'd love to..
looking forward to new posts !!!